Monday 19 October 2015

In Retrospect



Life's like a rear view mirror of a car it reflects your past that is a part of who you are today and what will you become tomorrow. 

Life's also like a book, you may finish reading and close it but it will not yet the end of the story for the things you've learned from it will last forever.

           Just like in our Educational Technology 2 class it may be the last semester of being together but the things I've learned will always be a part of me, forever. This class was not an ordinary class for me, why? because things are not the same to the other classes that I've been. In here we are not only challenged but we are required to do our one million percent best to all activities we had. Yes, I admit that sometimes I may say "Grabe na pud!" but as the time goes by I've realized that what had our professor did to us was not an intention to make us suffer but for us to be mold as precious and strong as diamonds. Also in this class we made impossible things possible, indeed it is true, from the projects down to the examinations, I couldn't believe how I was able to surpass such things in my life. 

           But think of this, "No one succeeded in just a blink of an eye." that's why if we may experience hard and difficult situation we should always think that it will lead us in becoming a better person compare to who we are in the past. To become an effective and efficient teacher our training must be rigid in order for our abilities and skills to come out within us.  

                  EdTech2 is an angel in disguise for it does not mold us to become teachers but it helped us to become educators. It is really essential for us as 21st century educators for it helps us to understand and know how are we going to incorporate properly technology in education and use it inside the classroom not only that I've also learn to understand the learners of today, we are different from the students in this generation for the reason that we grew up from a traditional way of teaching and as future teachers we should adjust on how we are going to deal and educate our students, we should be on trends in order for us to really know what are the interests of our students that will be a great instrument that will help us in educating them and to give them quality education. There's a lot more things I've learned maybe we will need 1 week for me to tell you everything. 

                   My long travel to become an Educator will not be possible if  all things I've been through for the past years of my life were not present and EdTech2 is part of that. I would like to thank my classmates for being a great companion through hard and rough times of our lives and mostly to our professor for being an instrument for me to come out from my comfort zone and discover that I am capable to do a lot of things that I am not aware of in the past. 

We may close this chapter but I can truly say that it is not yet the end. Let's wait for the next sequel of this story. 


1 comment: